This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Offer your professional services here.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#235361 by Wingedhosting
Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:33 pm
Today we live in a world where an artist cannot succeed without an attractive, informative, and high performing website. It's easy to be mislead by any one of the dozens of websites that offer free websites that only turn visitors away by bombarding them with adds.

Winged Hosting is my company, and we focus on gamers and artists. Every member of the Winged Hosting family is valuable, and I love seeing the creativity of our community. As a drummer, I have a soft spot in my heart for artists looking to succeed.

We have a package that allows anyone to have a complete and advanced website for only $10 a year. While it wont handle thousands of visitors an hour, it is more than enough for any local group. We don't make much off of it, all we ask is your loyalty if you ever make it big! We hope you check us out. You can find us at www.wingedhosting.com or you can email me for more info at [email protected]