This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Offer your professional services here.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#234672 by Chris DeRosa
Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:46 am
Would You Like Professionally Recorded Drum Tracks?

There are many “on-line” session drummers to choose from but not all offer the same quality (resume below). I can create and record drum parts for your Song, Jingle, or Score at CDR Studios, my state of the art tracking studio here in NYC and then ftp them back to you as quickly as needed.

To get started all I need is an mp3 reference of your song along with any specific details, examples, or ideas you may have for me to create your custom drum track. I will ad a click to your reference mp3 and record multiple drum tracks along with a percussion track (if desired), as well as a stereo drum mix down for you to reference (you will get the option of a redo if so desired). The recorded files will be compatible with any software program you prefer or currently use.

I will do 3 passes, for example I could do:
1st The version you describe
2nd The version from my perspective
3rd A totally different take on the track (something you may not have thought of).

All tracks are recorded to a click so you can combine the 3 versions if you like. I will also include single hits and separate drum fills to use. All instruments and recording gear are of the highest quality available to give you the best drum sounds possible. Whether it's a 3 minute pop tune, a 30 second jingle, or an entire album side with complicated time changes I can do the job for you. I'm very easy to work with and I can offer your music a "Sound & Style" to take it to the next level.

To See/Hear my work at:
http://www.chrisderosa.com
https://www.facebook.com/ChrisDeRosaDrummer

I have worked with such Producers as Giancarlo Vulcano (30 Rock), Jose "Cheo" Pardo (Los Amigos Invisibles), Roger Fife (Tricky), Steve Eigner (Nelly), Daniel Rey (White Zombie, Ramones), Kramer (Urge Overkill, Ween, Butthole Surfers, Daniel Johnston), "General" George Fullan (The Rolling Stones, Cyndi Lauper, Twisted Sister, Dream Theater, Cheap Trick), Stuart Epps (Led Zeppelin, Elton John), J. Chris Griffin (Madonna, Kanye West, John Legend, Missy Elliott, Janet Jackson), Jon Brion (Fiona Apple, Aimee Mann, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind) among many others.

I do offer reasonable single & multiple song tracking rates (available upon request) so please email me for more info. I’m also available for any other specific drumming needs you may have such as writing sessions, live shows, tours, rehearsals, & video shoots.