This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Offer your professional services here.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#231108 by Fae
Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:42 am
Hi there everybody,

This is singer and actress/model Fae,

I am working on releasing a single this year as soon as possible and am looking for producers in the LA area who have a home or small studio with good equipment and are willing to have a leap of faith producing 1-4 songs with me for my US debut single.

I am mainly an actress so I have management and an agent, and my management company also works in music and her husband works at Jazz Radio LA. They do have a lot of connections in the music biz mostly for getting songs into TV shows and feature films as soundtrack which I think is a great starting point.
So we might end up getting one of the songs on TV or film.

As I am only looking for a collaboration I can not pay for any production costs, and therefor we would make a contract that gives you percentage of the royalties if the songs make income in return.

It is a leap of faith but I have great PR connections to promote a release so being a producer for me would be definitely helping get your music out there.

I am in Marina Del Rey, so anywhere in LA would be great.
Let me hear your stuff, I am looking to make some EPIC sounding psychedelic rock/pop music!

Fae