This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Offer your professional services here.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#215565 by perfektchaos
Mon May 27, 2013 4:26 pm
Walter Teixeira (Perfekt Chaos) is a long experienced musician with more than 10 years as a music producer. Classical music student in the Conservatorio Regional de Vila Nova de Gaia and Mixing and Mastering course in 100 Off Records.

He's the frontman and the guitar player for the darkwave portuguese band called Inperfektion. He's associated with other bands such as Twilight Garden, Hystakmine and Eden Synthetic Corps.

Now he seeks a way to extend his experience and knowledge to help anyone who's seeking audio engineering services.

Ask for your free preview now! For more information please drop a message or an email.

www.wordpress.com/perfektchaos
[email protected]

#215577 by gbheil
Mon May 27, 2013 11:18 pm
I might be interested in sending in some wav files just to see what would be done with them.

#215597 by GuitarMikeB
Tue May 28, 2013 12:30 pm
With what sounds like no mastering engineering experience, will he consider doing whole albums for free to gain some history?
I've got my latest out to be mastered right now, but until I hear the results, not sure if I will be going with him.