This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Offer your professional services here.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#202153 by FroggyStyleStudios
Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:50 pm
Hello All,

If you have ever been a member of a band you know there is a lot more to it than just playing your instrument. A question a lot of artists find themselves with is how do you generate a fan base? Share your art & passion? How do you get people to notice and appreciate your hard work? We do NOT have this answer. However, what we would like to do is take small time artists from our local scene and give them an opportunity, the opportunity to share their art. What we aim to do is record live shows, acoustic sets, demos, and even full feature tracks that have been created and performed by our fellow musicians.

The first thing we would like to do is record YOU. We would like to post all live performances at venues like The Blind Beggar to our YouTube page to share. We would of course credit you as composer/artist and would be more than willing to include any contact info or social networking page(s) you may be affiliated with. One of our goals is to build a small community. By posting all the events we capture to our YouTube page we hope to share all your fans with other artists, and share the fans of other artists with you. Using our “Zoom Q2HD camera” we can produce a very high quality video of live performances without worry of poor audio. With some minor editing done on “Sony Vegas Pro 12” we will post your live video to YouTube and send you the link to pass on to your own fans. The best part? It’s free, all you have to do is show up and preform.

Another common issue artists come by is recording their tracks. Everyone loves a live show, but how can people enjoy your tunes on a daily basis? There is only one answer, studio level recorded tracks. One of the services we would like to offer is a chance to record your songs. We would like to give local artist’s full use of our studio; this means we would like to sit down with you and help turn your songs into full length tracks, downloadable, and distributable to all your fans. Using Software such as “Ableton Live 8”, and “Guitar rig 4”, we have been able to produce very high quality recordings. We have everything you’ll need to record so you won’t have to bring anything but your creative attributes. However, if you wish to bring something (A favorite guitar, pedals, amp, to get that perfect tone) we will incorporate it into our system. For the time being this service will be run on a donation/tip fund, yes the service is free but a tip/donation would really be appreciated. (Even if it’s just a case of beer!)

You have done the hard part by creating the art. Let us do the easy part by sharing it with the world.
If any of this has interested you,
Please contact us (via inbox) at one of the following

[email protected]
YouTube.com/FroggyStyleStudios
Facebook.com/FroggyStyleStudios

Alternatvly you can post below, or PM me!

Thanks!
(Samples below)

Example of our live Videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvpnIAvlUSE

Example of our Studio recorded Tracks: http://soundcloud.com/froggystylestudio ... things-off

#202172 by Starfish Scott
Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:02 pm
I'd totally do this but you are too far, pour star daydream, I think I'll buy me a football team..lol

#202220 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:19 pm
I applaud you making this offer (although this is probably not the place to find musicians/bands in your city), however I would hesitate in calling 1 Zoom camera and Ableton and GuitarRig 'studio quality equipment'.

Note also, that your email address may get chopped by the admins, best to 'hide it' like "froggy AT yaboo DOT com".