This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Speakers, amps.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#14294 by Lookin for Lead/ryhthm pl
Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:52 pm
I am a rythmn guitar player that over did it when buying this amp 3 weeks ago!! It's a Carvin Belair 2x12,50 watt, All Tube Combo amp that is way too much for me!! I can;t even begin to put it to good use. I have litterally only used it 2 times and those 2 times were for like 3 songs. It comes with the Carvin cover and foot switch. I ordered it direct from Carvin cause it's the only way you can get it. I paid almost $700.00 for it with shipping and will sell it for $575.00 Firm!! You save the shipping and a few extra dollars by getting it this way. Can't sell it for less cause it's bran-spankin new!! It's very sweet, warm tone you can see it here : http://www.carvin.com/products/single.p ... AIR&CID=GA

I also have a Carvin PM1000 - Professional Ear Monitor System
That I can't use, not used to ear monitors when singing, Only used it twice as well. paid $299.00 + tax and shipping will sell it for $200.00 to the first person who speaks up!! You can see it here : http://www.carvin.com/products/single.p ... 00&CID=WIR

May trade for something if the offer is right.
Email me at [email protected] or call (207) 377-9822 before they are gone!!!!
Todd
Wolfcreek

#36085 by Crip2Nite
Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:39 am
:roll: Yeah right.... a 50 watt 2x12 is too much for you :roll: This is why you're never gonna sell it... Lies will never get sold! That amp is good enough to play in a closet let alone a small venue... Just admit you want to upgrade to a Marshall 100 watt head and 2 4x4 cabinets and than maybe there would actually be a chance for a sale! Now that you say a little 50 wat 2x12 is too much, it will definitely raise suspicion on the purchase of maybe a faulty item! :wink: