This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Speakers, amps.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#208883 by Starfish Scott
Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:11 am
I'm selling my 1983 Marshall 4104. It's a 50 watt, 2x12, G12m-70's (Celestion), 6550's.

I want 800$, firm. I am trying to sell it before I have to stick it on eBay, because eBay sux. If I have to sell it there, it will be listed for $1100 to cover fees.

If anyone local wants a good, vertical input Marshall 50 watt 2x12 combo in excellent but not MINT shape, pm me or reply here.

I have pics but not of the back. It's loaded with 3 huge blue filter caps and it not for a novice, nor really for people looking to play out with it.

I mean, you could mic it but I wouldn't and I'd counsel you not to either.

Pick up only as the bastard weighs a ton.

It for sale locally so, you snooze, you lose.
NO TRADES and NO GAMES.

#208939 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:23 pm
Why did you post this in the P.A. Equipment section?

#208949 by Starfish Scott
Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:59 pm
Says "PA's/AMPs"..

Where should I have posted it, Mike>?

I thought "It's not a guitar".

"Not in the tech section"..

(shrugs)

Did it bother you? lol
I hope not..

#208955 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:49 pm
Hey, just trying to help. Someone looking to buy a guitar amp is NOT going to look in a section called 'P.A. Equipment' - it says 'speakers, amps' - as in various PA equipment.
I'd put in the Guitars section, but does anyone really ever sell anything from these forums? I doubt it.

#208971 by Starfish Scott
Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:30 pm
So do I but the dullards are pummeling me to death via CL.

I just had some asshole tell me that he's give me his xbox, his bicycle and 200$. I am just surprised he didn't offer me his mother/sister and his dirty undies.

(GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR) lol

Oh yeah and the Nigerian scam.

(Gimme your eBay paypal account so i can "deposit" the $ and I'll have my agent come by and pick it up.)

I called the police, local and state and notified the admin of CL and delivered the message source code as well.

I love "scammer", after you beat them to death and cook them thoroughly. (ya gotta burn it good.)

#208989 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:58 pm
Yeah, I've had a bunch of the same sh!t from my CL ads recently. Saw on the local news they busted some Nigerian with a paper route who was using copies of his customer's tip checks to run the same kind of scams on people ('wire the money to an account in India'). Guess there are still enough dumb people around.
#238782 by rameen1046390
Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:33 am
They will sound great as EVs don't need all that much power to get really loud. Just don't push the head into the red (clipping) and your gear will last long time.

Join online ccna online dumps and security+ practice exam to pass pmp dumps exam in first ccnp troubleshooting - pass4-sure Our best quality www.ku.edu and Hood College training tutorials guide you well for Bentley University