( Info from Carvin web site )
The all tube dual channel 112 NOMAD guitar amp reflect our devotion to tone. Rich, thick harmonics with creamy smooth mid tones define the superb sound of these amps. Channel one is clean ranging from warm and mellow to shimmering and glassy. Channel Two, with its SOAK control, offers enormous 12AX7 grid control from smooth blues, to full sustain. Matched EL84 output tubes react to the subtlest touch - if you play soft, the tubes remain clean. If you drive the amp hard, it rings out with rich tube harmonics.
- GT12 Speaker
- All tube design - four 12AX7 tubes
- Four EL84 matched output tubes
- Dual channels (clean & crunch/sustain) with separate level controls, foot switch included.
- 50-watt output
- The cabinet voiced line output jack delivers the natural "mic'd" sound direct to your mixer
- A 4, 8 or 16 ohms switch allows your choice of speakers
- A normalized Effects Loop is featured for foot effects as well a rack effects
- The optional FS22 foot switch is for selecting channels and effects
( foot switch is included in this sale )
- Hand crafted 7-ply poplar wood cabinet (not particle board) covered in vintage tweed vinyl
- 120/240 VAC
- Dimensions: 19.5 inches wide X 10.25 inches deep X 17.75 inches high
- Weight: 40 lbs.
- Made in San Diego, California
Note: This amp is LOUD !
Best as a "pick up" sale however shipping arrangements are negotiable.