This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Speakers, amps.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#175560 by johnny479227
Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:32 am
For Sale is a Used Modified Marshall AVT 150 Head and 412 Cabinet with Marshall Foot Switch. I'm selling this for $650 or best offer.

While I love this amp a lot, and we've been through a lot together ( opened up for Orgy and Paparoach in 2006), it's time for a new home. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to keep it but I no longer have the space in my apartment.

Modifications have been made to the cabinet to enhance the overall sound and tone. The stranded wire in the cabinet was replaced with solid core copper wire for a cleaner, smoother signal transfer that can handle a lot more juice. Also the entire cabinet was sealed at the seams and the cabinet back and woofers were press sealed to drastically reduce any air leakage. This allows the woofers to push air more efficiently and gives the cabinet a way more powerful and tight sound as opposed to the stock setup.

This setup has great tone for any situation whether you're just practicing or out playing gigs. It boasts 4 channels: An Acoustic Simulator, Clean, Overdrive 1 for more of a bluesy crunch, and Overdrive 2 for a super heavy distortion. This amp pumps out 150 watts and is equipped with digital effects which can be turned on or off from the footswitch.

There are a couple dings on the cabinet from gigging and travel, and their is one knob, the FX Loop Mix, that is missing but fully functional.

I bought this amp for $1750.00 and after the mods $650 is a steal. Reasonable offers will be considered. I live in the North Seattle/Crown Hill area and cause of its size I'm not willing to travel. Serious buyers only, please come prepared to buy.

Below is a link to the owners manual for this amp to give you more specifications.
http://marshallamps.com/downloads/files ... %20hbk.pdf

For Pictures or More information email me @ [email protected][/img]

#175574 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:43 pm
You should go buy a replacement knob for the missing one - ebay's got 'em cheap.
I'm sure you'll have more luck selling this on craigslist (local) or ebay (pickup only) than here - specially as you listed it in the PA equipment area, not guitar area!