This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Speakers, amps.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#132603 by Biddy
Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:27 am
This Valvestate 8200 amp is packed with high gain potential and is capable of a myriad of desirable tones - from disarmingly clean to devastatingly dirty.

2 foot switchable channels, clean and dirty(NO FOOTSWITCH)

100 X 100 Watts

Clean, crunch, OD1, and OD2 channels as well as stereo chorus, reverb, and effects loops

Two kinds of analogue stereo chorus: normal and boost

Reverb

Switch the dirty channel between OD1 and OD2

Clean channel can be switched to crunch

Mono serial loop and a parallel stereo loop

One (high gain) tube in the preamp

Overdrive section (treble, bass, mid, vol, gain, etc.) plus contour

4 Speaker Output jacks

Footswitch Jack

Dimensions - 26" x 10" x 9 1/2"

Weight - 38 lbs.

HOWEVER: There are some things wrong with this amp, some minor, some moderate. The lower watt output speaker (80 watt) jacks are not putting hardly any power out, but the higher ones,(100 watt) are. There are some age and use damage to the casing, USED in excellent condition these bad ass boy are running over $399.99 used currently.. as listed here:
http://marshallamp.org/marshall-bi-chor ... ifier/5825

I'm looking for best offer, first person to to hit me with numbers that I like get it.

IF your in California, We can work up a delivery, Outside CA, we'll have to discuss shipping it to you.

#134504 by Biddy
Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:10 am
Currently asking $200 for it. And I'm having it looked at right now to fix the lower watt output issues.