This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Speakers, amps.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#86268 by HenryJJr
Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:56 pm
SELLING: for $500.00!! A GENZ-BENZ 410T-XB2 4 OHM BASS CAB! Good day all!

This is a cab that I acquired this year in a trade deal. I've only used it twice, with a GK head, and it acted like a cannon! As I have my usual rig, and this wound up being a "nice extra", it now needs a good home! One note: this cab is not the 8 ohm standard, that usually goes for between $680.00-$800.00 on ebay; but the "optional" 4 ohm cab! The info below just about delineates it all!

I'm asking $500.00 local delivery. Any questions please gimme a hollar, thank you kindly!

XB2 SERIES:
This enhanced 4x10" produces incredible dynamic response for a single enclosure. Usable frequencies down to 35 Hz with tight, articulate mid-transients and snappy highs. The most popular of our XB2 cabinets, the GB 410T-XB2 is a formidable rig by itself or with multiple cabinets.

Power Rating: 700 watts RMS. Components: Four GXB-1040 woofers, one GBE 4410 4" tweeter and one GBE 3560 4K Hz 18db crossover. Available in 8 ohms standard or 4 ohms optional.

FEATURES: The New GXB 1040 Loudspeaker;
We’ve developed this new 10" loudspeaker to better handle the riguers of bass reproduction. The GXB 1040 features an "m-roll" surround and a light-weight linen dust cap. The results are more rounded low frequencies, longer cone excursions, increased power handling and more articulate mid-range definition. All XB2 models (except the GB 210T-XB2) feature kick-back casters and a rear mounted Edge Lift handle for easy transporting. Just tip back and roll away.

Power Handling 700 Watts RMS Frequency +/- 3db 45-16Khz Sensitivity 1W/1M Nominal 103 db Impedance. Crossover Point 4 Khz . Weight 90 lbs. Dimensions HxWxD 31" x 25" x 16"