This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Speakers, amps.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#84979 by texasguitar903
Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:21 am
I am selling my pride and joy Peavey Windsor 100W all tube head and Behringer 400W cabinet.
This head is in perfect condition and sounds great. It is a single channel all tube amplifier with a boost circuit. This thing will go from jazzy clean to heavy metal and everything in between. I am selling it due to financial issues and a lack of need for two high gain tube amps, I recently bought a JSX, another great Peavey amplifier. The footswitch is included, it controls the boost.
Features include:
# 100 watts
# Three 12AX7 pre-amp tubes
# Four EL34 power tubes
# Single channel
# Footswitchable gain boost
# Three-band EQ
# Footswitchable effects loop
# Master volume
# Patented A-A/B Texture knob
# Presence control
# Resonance control
# Hi/low inputs
The cabinet that is included is a Behringer BG-412S. It is rated at 400 watts and is wired for stereo or mono use. This thing is very loud and kinda heavy. With the Windsor on top is sounds a lot like a Marshall JCM 900. The cabinet is loaded with 4 - 100watt Jensen guitar speakers. The cabinet has seen some road wear but is in 100% working condition. Both head and cabinet have been on stage 3 times and seen about 20 hours of practice.

email me at [email protected]
#146609 by Rusty Rhoads321210
Sun May 15, 2011 2:56 pm
texasguitar903 wrote:I am selling my pride and joy Peavey Windsor 100W all tube head and Behringer 400W cabinet.
This head is in perfect condition and sounds great. It is a single channel all tube amplifier with a boost circuit. This thing will go from jazzy clean to heavy metal and everything in between. I am selling it due to financial issues and a lack of need for two high gain tube amps, I recently bought a JSX, another great Peavey amplifier. The footswitch is included, it controls the boost.
Features include:
# 100 watts
# Three 12AX7 pre-amp tubes
# Four EL34 power tubes
# Single channel
# Footswitchable gain boost
# Three-band EQ
# Footswitchable effects loop
# Master volume
# Patented A-A/B Texture knob
# Presence control
# Resonance control
# Hi/low inputs
The cabinet that is included is a Behringer BG-412S. It is rated at 400 watts and is wired for stereo or mono use. This thing is very loud and kinda heavy. With the Windsor on top is sounds a lot like a Marshall JCM 900. The cabinet is loaded with 4 - 100watt Jensen guitar speakers. The cabinet has seen some road wear but is in 100% working condition. Both head and cabinet have been on stage 3 times and seen about 20 hours of practice.

email me at [email protected]