This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Speakers, amps.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

sell?

50%
50%
#83146 by Starfish Scott
Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:10 pm
I just got a newer PA, so I have my other setup.

It's a KUSTOM 200 Watt/16 ohm PA head, 4 channel with Reverb only.

It has (2) KUSTOM 5 speaker columns. I was using it exclusively until I got another newer pa setup. Black tuck and roll, not mint but good condition.

Someone I know wants to buy it. Should I even sell it? If so, how much?

Used by Johnny Cash, CCR and a few others, I think..idk for sure.

#83155 by gbheil
Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:29 pm
Keep er for the back up. Unless you need the cash.
#83246 by Power is Serious
Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:28 am
Capt. Scott wrote:I just got a newer PA, so I have my other setup.

It's a KUSTOM 200 Watt/16 ohm PA head, 4 channel with Reverb only.

It has (2) KUSTOM 5 speaker columns. I was using it exclusively until I got another newer pa setup. Black tuck and roll, not mint but good condition.

Someone I know wants to buy it. Should I even sell it? If so, how much?

Used by Johnny Cash, CCR and a few others, I think..idk for sure.

Yeah, as sans says keep it as a back up if possible

#123753 by ROCK ZOMBIE
Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:04 am
I have collected a wall full of the old Kustom gear. The PA systems were a midrange only sound system, very antiquated by todays standards, yet they were loud. Good for garage banding, if you have been doing serious gigs, how did you get by with 200amp mediocre sounding gear? Only the metal flake colors have any extra value.

#123760 by Starfish Scott
Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:03 pm
I use a Rolls Rotorhorn on the vocals as well as a Digitech dsp 128 plus and I tell ya, I like the sound it makes.

It can be difficult at times but so far it's been good to me and a lot of people ask about it.

We generally play outside a lot, so I like the fact that it's loud. If you know that it's not a great PA, but if you only send vocals through it, it tends to be a fun piece and extremely workable.

I was trying to sell it because someone gave me another pa, but I changed my mind.

And I don't care what color it is, I just care that I can get it to sound decent on any given night.

The way something sounds should be the only consideration for musical equipment. If whatever it is you are using looks that bad? Throw a sheet over it and use it anyway.

#128620 by gbheil
Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:59 pm
Capt Scott wrote:I use a Rolls Rotorhorn on the vocals as well as a Digitech dsp 128 plus and I tell ya, I like the sound it makes.

It can be difficult at times but so far it's been good to me and a lot of people ask about it.

We generally play outside a lot, so I like the fact that it's loud. If you know that it's not a great PA, but if you only send vocals through it, it tends to be a fun piece and extremely workable.

I was trying to sell it because someone gave me another pa, but I changed my mind.

And I don't care what color it is, I just care that I can get it to sound decent on any given night.

The way something sounds should be the only consideration for musical equipment. If whatever it is you are using looks that bad? Throw a sheet over it and use it anyway.

Had a girl friend like that once. :lol: