This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Lights, faders, etc.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

Is this a useful tool?

N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
#47260 by GrahamReed
Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:00 pm
Are you looking for a piece of software you can use to project responsive graphics behind you on stage during a performance? Like a media player but totally geared to your look and sound?

You can use your own band logos and images. All you need is a PC and projector. It looks fantastic.

You can use lots of different effects and visuals for each song in your set PLUS you can make it respond LIVE to your sound the way you want it to.

You can get it for £39 - it is well worth the money and will really enhance
your gigs.

You can get it on ebay at the moment. Search for "Audio Visual Performer"

Want one? Let me know your opinion.

Check it out :

First ever version:
http://www.grahamreed.co.uk/WebAVP

New COBALT version pics:

#47262 by RhythmMan
Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:25 pm
Spam

#47282 by gbheil
Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:49 am
I like mine fried up with some cheese on top. But then I will eat anything that dont eat me first.

#47329 by GrahamReed
Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:02 pm
:roll:
Nah! I'm not trying to spam yers!
I've spent years playing music in all kinds of bands and solo.
I've wrote this and it's working great for my solo gigs and wondering what people think of it.
If I make any cash off it, it'll only buy me more guitars. :twisted:

#120549 by Sathya
Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:43 am
Record-enable a track, check the input source and level meter, then press Record. Sound familiar? Then you should be using Digital Performer. It's that simple. Digital Performer's track layout, mixing board, and transport controls are all you need for the foundation of a powerful computer-based production system.