This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Mics, pre-amps, boards, etc.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#65798 by 7th Level
Fri May 01, 2009 9:55 am
Alot of people knock the Behringer Xenyx mixers............just wondering if anyone is using one of these for computer recording purposes? If you dont have a xenyx mixer please dont reply to this forum. If you do have one and you think it sucks..................Let us know!!!!!! If it doesnt suck tell us the ins and outs and what you like best about your Xenyx.

I just bought a 1832 Xenyx fx........it came with the UCA 202 which i will probably throw in the trash as soon as i get back from this deployment.

My plans are to get a quality DI/ preamp/ Compressor/ Limiter/ Gate/ DA_AD converter.........i just wanted the mixer so i would have analog controls. I just bought sonar home studio 7XL as well. Does anyone have a setup like this?

IF SO LET US KNOW!!!!!!!!

#65951 by Starfish Scott
Sat May 02, 2009 4:08 pm
lol Call me when you are 10th level..

#71828 by Larry George
Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:23 pm
Have a small Xenyx. Doesn't suck at all.

Use it to mix keyboards... economical, reliable, clean.

#78489 by jazzswaria01
Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:30 am
Very happy, us it in my home recording studio. Got it hooked up to computer running with M-Audio interface.
#243357 by schmedidiah
Fri May 15, 2015 1:10 pm
Mr G posted that in '09. Never heard of him. :roll:
#248087 by Gregmusic11
Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:28 pm
I had my m1204 stolen, bought another one on ebay, looks like the number 1 channel is blown...otherwise its ok. I don't like the effects so much. I use it to record stuff at home studio...Samson and alesis io2 da converter...I so need an upgrade though.