This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Mics, pre-amps, boards, etc.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#233088 by vitaly1001663
Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 pm
You are looking at the product of high professional knowledge, experience, and passion to sound equipment of a very talented engineer, who has been dedicated to this field for more than 40 years of his life. Unlike some other companies, who want to impress musicians by writing some amazing technical stuff that only they can understand, Ashen engineer wants you to make the final conclusion after playing your instrument through our cabinets. Buy it, try it, compare it to other products. We are confident about quality of our products, because the finest parts were carefully selected during their creation to make them as lighter and as better sounding as possible.

So give it a shot.
#233256 by Planetguy
Tue May 06, 2014 9:12 pm
vitaly1001663 wrote:You are looking at the product of high professional knowledge, experience, and passion to sound equipment of a very talented engineer, who has been dedicated to this field for more than 40 years of his life. Unlike some other companies, who want to impress musicians by writing some amazing technical stuff that only they can understand, Ashen engineer wants you to make the final conclusion after playing your instrument through our cabinets. Buy it, try it, compare it to other products. We are confident about quality of our products, because the finest parts were carefully selected during their creation to make them as lighter and as better sounding as possible.

So give it a shot.

no, actually I am not " looking at the product of high professional knowledge, experience, and passion to sound equipment of a very talented engineer, who has been dedicated to this field for more than 40 years of his life.

I am looking at your post about a product you're telling us is wonderful. w/o specs and pics....we have no way of knowing.

if you don't want discuss the "finest parts used" and their specs...the very least you can do is post a pic of your product if you want to be taken seriously.

barring that.....who cares????

#234357 by GuitarMikeB
Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:19 pm
So, give us a shot!

www.ashencabs.com

Check it out and let me know. :?:[/quote]

English isn't your primary language, is it? (spelling counts) :roll: Still no specs - not even something as rudimentary as dimensions.

#234498 by vitaly1001663
Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:22 pm
sounds like it is not a music forum but CIA.. Yes, I'm Ukrainian. So, still can make a nice cabs. Ask me questions about specs - ready to answer.

#234502 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:33 pm
vitaly1001663 wrote:sounds like it is not a music forum but CIA.. Yes, I'm Ukrainian. So, still can make a nice cabs. Ask me questions about specs - ready to answer.

Sorry if you are offended, but your webpage does not give any details and has a lot of spelling errors. People tend to be wary of things like that - usually indicative of online scams.

Mark (planet guy) did ask - what are the specs? Components, dimensions, weight, power capacity .... everything one would read about when reading about products from any legitimate manufacturer of speaker cabinets.

#234505 by vitaly1001663
Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:21 pm
Specifications:

LF driver: B&C 12" woofer with 3" voice coil and lightweight neodymium motor
HF driver: 1” exit HF compression driver
Custom crossover with HF driver protection
Variable tweeter control
Power Handling: 350 W RMS
Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 20 kHz
Sensitivity: 98.5 dB 1W 1M
Impedance: 8 Ohms
Connector: Neutrik SpeakOn - 1/4" Jack combo
Deluxe Strap Handle, Rubber Feet
Dimensions: 14.5" H x 22.5" W x 12.5" D / 370 mm H x 570 mm W x 310 mm D
Weight: 27 lbs / 12 kg
Made in CA, USA

#234523 by vitaly1001663
Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:37 pm
Thank you for your interest to my cabs. I still need a good guitar player to try and give me opinion about sound.. And still have no one.