This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All things Keys.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#168942 by candiny
Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:52 am
I am the proud owner of one. The Hammond is ok but they fell apart on the leslie emulator area of the keyboard. The Korg has an awsome leslie emulator so you wont have to haul around a leslie speaker or a motion sound amp.

#169082 by pheonix
Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:40 pm
I myself am a purist. if you want the Hammond sound you have to buy a Hammond. As said above you can get an M or L or T for nothing if you look. I got my L112 for free i just went and picked it up. tube amps tonewheel even the felts were all in great shape. i then bought a T211 with a leslie built in working just needed a little oil. Gutted them both used the vib line from the T and the whole top end of the L did a few easy mods (perc mod for B3 perc and overdrive) along with lowering the bottom manual an octave. and this thing rocks. bottom line ; yeah its heavy add wheels its not so bad , real hammond sound for 12hrs work and 75 bucks. with all that said i just cant see spending a thousand or more .....except to get a better leslie !!!
there is plenty of support for tech issues........ but this is just me

#175038 by Cookinupthehits
Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:05 pm
I use a m-3 with lineout kit into a boss rt-20 rotary sim pedal. sounds amazing. if i dont feel like hauling the beast i use Native instruments Kontakt classic organs. also NI's b4II isnt bad either.