This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All things Keys.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#292682 by MamaDeVille
Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:12 am
I've been advertising and searching for years for someone who plays in similar fashion to Jerry Lee and that is the exact country/bluesy sound I need for my project and hopefully, potentially, great band. Also for performing blues 'The Commitments' style.

Although the real piano sounds best, there are some good 'honky tonk' piano sounds on the electric keyboards.

Please someone help me to find this type of musician?? Double bass (we call it back in the UK) upright bass needed also. For the Bill Hailey, rockabilly, sound.

Thanks!
Mama DeVille
#292693 by schmedidiah
Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:51 pm
No. If you haven't found them in your area through those methods, they aren't on this forum. Go to the bandmix site where you can use your profile to search for the musicians in your area who play what you're looking for. That's how this works. Good luck
#292966 by Strings N Hammers
Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:11 am
Humm you do realize that Jerry Lee Lewis is probably the best rock pianist ever in terms of raw skill, right? The guy was a virtuoso, a one of a kind. I've been playing for 30 years and at my best II'm a poor substitute for Jerry Lee. The name alone probably scares away many pianists from your project..