Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:49 am
Bought the EX5 new in 1999. Every feature/switch/knob/all 76 keys and the
display all work great and it's in excellent condition. No dirt, filth,
scratches, cracks or dings. Has been in my studio since new with a few road
trips (10 or less ...).
- Yamaha SCSI internal interface and internal 100 MB Zip drive, 10 blank Zip
- External SCSI 100 MB Zip drive with enclosure and cable for back-up
- Iomega Zip drive utilities CD
- 64 MB SIMMs installed, the maximum
- Original printed manual & Data list (3 hard copies of each, 2 are like
- Printed 'EX Series Power User Quick Start Guide' by Phil Clendeninn (2
copies) Very good.
- Printed 'The joy of EX guide' by Yamaha, with 3.5" floppy disk. Excellent!
- Sweetwater Sound, Inc. 'EX premium sample CD for EX series'. Really
- Yamaha's 'Bonus Voice and Sample Pack' on (11) 3.5" floppies. Excellent!!
All items will be double boxed. CONUS only: UPS Ground shipping cost is
included in $750 sale price. $250 flat fee to be added for shipping outside
of CONUS. No shipping charges will be applied if you can pick up in Paso
Robles, CA 93446. Cashier's check or Postal Money Order preferred for
payment. Personal check or cash accepted too, items will be shipped as soon
as funds are verified or have cleared my bank. Photos and ebay feedback
(100% good) available upon request. Off to evil-bay if no hits here. I'm
gonna miss this one ...
ae6fl -at- arrl -dot- net