This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All things Keys.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#132560 by clb3chey
Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:40 pm
[b][i] :D hey all keyboard players and anyone else who uses a sustain pedal or switch pedals!---i just recieved a sustain pedal from a really nice guy in south carolina who is manufacturing these------it's a single sustain pedal with two cords that will controll 2 keyboards !----this is great for me because i use a lot of stacks ( on-stage and in my studio) and it's less clutter beneath your feet, less to carry around and best of all---these are HEAVY DUTY -AMERICAN MADE !-- i am posting this not as an ad, but as a testimonional for someone who i didn't even know untill last week---Curtis sent me this pedal and i wish him sucess with getting it into the hands of other keyboard players- or any one who could use a very nice, well buitl to last dual momentary on/ off pedal---do your self a favor and get one for your christmas stocking and it's great gift to give [email protected] is his e-mail please check them out---i love having this neat little trick- it saves time setting up and it's better built than the yamaha pedal, which i think is the best of most of them------!--------dualsustainsingleped ... -pedal.com
#149189 by clb3chey
Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:23 pm