This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Drums and Accessories.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#213383 by tpetko
Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:25 pm
Right now I'm playing Evans coated G2 level 360's on my batter heads, and Evans clear G1 level 360's on my reso heads.... Terry

#218302 by darrin479939
Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:28 am
I'm a Remo man myself. Black dot white on snare & toms with clear black dot on the bass drum.
Gotta Ye Olde Beetles logo head on the front of the bass drum. Looks a lot like Ringo's Beatles head. Check out the avatar.
Will be picking up clear Remo heads for the bottom of the toms, next chance I get.

#220226 by kc5tng
Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:29 pm
I play a Yamaha Oak Custom kit - my snare is a Tama Starclassic Bubinga Elite 14x6.5 - On my Kick its the Emad - nothing on the inside of the shell - the reso is the Evans black with the port - the toms I put Aquarian Focus-X Coated on the batter side and Remo Emperor Clear on the Reso...the Tama Snare has the Aquarian Studio-X coated on the batter and the Remo Black Suade on the reso side. Puresound wires by the way.

This combination gives me power, sustain without harmonic ring and depth and I play Blues, Classic Rock, Traditional Country, New Country, Big Band Swing and Western Swing and I dont need to make head changes from one genre to another.

#225713 by Warren Wright
Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:45 am
sanshouheil wrote:It depends a lot on the situation. I try to use the one above my shoulders as much as possable. But the other one has been know to drag me around some. :D

Now thats deserving of a round of applause - made me laugh 'cause Ive been there and done that myself - on more than one occasion.