This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Drums and Accessories.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#231089 by neil528345
Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:56 pm
DO YOU NEED A PIECE OF MUSIC TRANSCRIBED?

HAVE YOU WRITTEN A SONG AND NEED TO HAVE THE PARTS SCORED IN ORDER TO GIVE TO BAND MEMBERS?

DO YOU NEED A CHORD SEQUENCE OR GUITAR SOLO TRANSCRIBED?

I am a professional musician with a highly developed musical ear. I have full perfect pitch and relative pitch. I am able to transcribe any piece of music by ear alone, and I'm now delighted to be able to offer a professional music transcription service.

I can work with ANY style of music....

I can transcribe full songs or part of a song, in order to suit your specific needs...

I can transcribe most instruments, including lead vocal, backing vocals, guitars, bass, keyboards, drums, etc...

I can do full musical scores if required...

I can transcribe into standard musical notation, TAB, chord notation, or a combination of all of these notation methods....

PRICING

- Solos, individual parts, chord sequences, and any other smaller transcriptions will be lower priced, depending on your needs.

- Full band scores, etc, price will vary depending on what you require, so please contact me for a quote, my rates are very reasonable and affordable.

Payments are via Paypal only.

For a free, no obligation quote, please message me or email me [email protected], and send me an mp3 or link to the music you want transcribed. Alternatively, make me an offer of how much you think is a fair price to pay/what you can afford, and I'll get back to you.

Please state which country you're from so I can give you a quote in your currency as I do work for clients all over the world.

I look forward to working with you.