This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Sell your guitars here.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#60134 by Odd Fact
Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:40 pm
SX BG-205 Fretless 3TS
neck: 34" scale
width at nut: 1 3/4"
width at body: 2 7/8"
string spacing 2 3/4"

2 passive single coil soapbars
vol, vol, tone

I just received this one in trade. The string spacing works well for me. But the the body is pretty light.

The headstock finish matches the body. There are some small chips around the neck pickup and some wear on back but very minimal. The bass was well taken care off. It has a fairly new set of Ken Smith roundwound stings. It could use a setup but it still plays well now.

WashburnB200
32" scale
Single cutaway
Three piece set neck with bund fretboard
Alder body with arched maple top
Two Washburn soapbar pickups and active eq
pup selector, vol, bass, treble

This one shows some road wear as it was my main bass for a time, IT still sounds great and plays like butter. This is pic from an ad. If there is interest I will post actual pics.

#235810 by tj1020701
Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:24 pm
Hey Man - I found you on Bandmix but it wants me to pay to contact you and your email address is missing the domain portion. I'm interested in having you play for a gig if you are available. Shoot me an email and we can discuss more. tjdavisbz at gmail dot com.
#239143 by wayne552666
Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:22 pm
Yes, I acquired a SX-BG-205 fretless 5str a few years ago and played great jazz with it. I am in the process of putting Graphtec bridge saddles on it to pull out the mids more fully.