This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Sell your guitars here.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#24037 by Hen
Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:41 pm
Gibson FIREBIRD V Guitar with case. Vintage sunbuust mint condition (never left the house) !st $1,000.00 takes it. This guitar goes for $1,800.00.

#32406 by stoned grove
Tue May 27, 2008 1:09 am
what is the finish, electronics, year, whatever...got any pics...firebird is my dream guitar and i have a grand...please let me kno.
#273378 by Rhythm Guitar Steve
Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:57 am
hey man, your profile thoughts are very similar to ours,
"Married, kids, job. Looking to play for "fun"a couple times a month with goal of a gig now and then. Looking for a bass player and drummer. .Interested in more of an "original" type project Located in Nassau. Blues/Rock"
yeah thats cool.
we seek a lead guitarist,
"We are an original Rock and Roll / Blues band seeking a lead guitarist.
Hammond/Piano, Rhythm Guitar, Bass, Drums.
We rehearse in Bellmore.
Family and Career, yeah we have both. Now in our 50's we have time for original music.
Seeking a guy on the same page as us. Having a rockin' good time performing original music.
You want to Rock and also play some Blues?
We are an original band. Covers.,...nah, we have plenty of original tunes.
Do YOU have original tunes? Yeah that's cool."
contact me any way you can, thru youtube?
[email protected]
#273501 by GuitarMikeB
Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:41 pm
Rhythm Guitar Steve wrote:hey man, your profile thoughts are very similar to ours,
"Married, kids, job. Looking to play for "fun"a couple times a month with goal of a gig now and then. Looking for a bass player and drummer. .Interested in more of an "original" type project Located in Nassau. Blues/Rock"
yeah thats cool.
we seek a lead guitarist,
"We are an original Rock and Roll / Blues band seeking a lead guitarist.
Hammond/Piano, Rhythm Guitar, Bass, Drums.
We rehearse in Bellmore.
Family and Career, yeah we have both. Now in our 50's we have time for original music.
Seeking a guy on the same page as us. Having a rockin' good time performing original music.
You want to Rock and also play some Blues?
We are an original band. Covers.,...nah, we have plenty of original tunes.
Do YOU have original tunes? Yeah that's cool."
contact me any way you can, thru youtube?
[email protected]

The post you're responding to is 9 years old. The good thing is it looks like he actually logged into his profile within the last day or so. Best bet is pay for a month's membership so you can send him a message.