This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Sell your guitars here.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#282753 by meathead510493
Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:37 am
Hello people. I have a collection of 3 nice guitars. 1 is a 84 HAMER PROTOTYPE II . With the triple coil at the bridge they call a mother bucker. and a 1980 GIBSON THE PAUL. Solid black walnut guitar ebony fret board. Also a 2002 GIBSON SG. faded cherry with half moon inlays in the ebony fret board. They made this guitar for only 1 year, 2002 & 2003. I play my HAMER and my SG the most. I built the THE PAUL from the ground up. Bought just a body. Had it clear coated, And put it together. It all works. I don't play it much. It has a glued neck but it's hard to get way up on. The HAMER is my favorite. Found it in a music store for 300 $ back in 1990 or so. Had a small bridge problem and the black finish was wiped. So I had it painted white, and a new Kahler tremolo bridge. Looks great. They are all original equipment. They are in great condition. Actually I'm looking for a HAMER phantom. Used to have one till it got ripped. Best playing guitar I ever played. I would also like to get my hands on a nice PRS. Pricey guitars. They are worth it.