This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Sell your guitars here.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#281824 by rjp1977
Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:20 pm
My loss is your gain!!! Here is a BEAUTIFUL 2001 PRS Custom 22 Ten Top in Whale Blue with flamed maple top!!! It is near mint!!! She looks, plays and feels gorgeous!!! It comes with the Tone Pro's adjustable bridge, the original fixed bridge and all the case candy. I am the second owner (purchased from original owner on eBay back in 2005. When not being played, she lives in the case, which this beauty will be shipped in. The original hang tag will also be included. It has been well cared for in a non-smoking home and kept in climate control at all times. I have listed all the specs for this beauty below. I am looking to sell for $1,800 or Best Offer. If you have any questions or if you want to make me a REASONABLE offer, please feel free to send me a message. Also, I accept cash and PayPal. Thank you for looking.

*Note: SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY, NO TRADES AND NO LOW-BALLERS!!! Thank you.

The Following features attribute to the classic and warm sound of this stunning instrument:

2001 PRS Custom 22 Ten Top
Whale Blue Finish
Carved Flame Maple Top
Double Cutaway Body Style
Mahogany Body
Wide/Fat Neck Profile
Rosewood Fretboard
Abalone Bird Inlays
PRS Dragon II Humbucker Pickups
5 Way Rotary Pickup Selector Knob
PRS Low Mass Non-Locking Tuners (Option in 2001)
PRS Fixed Bridge (Tone Pros Adjustable Bridge Is Installed Presently And Will Come With Guitar)
Natural Masked Binding
Weight 7.6 lbs
Serial # 160716
Attachments
PRS 2.jpg
PRS 2.jpg (40.63 KiB) Viewed 137 times
PRS 1.jpg
PRS 1.jpg (33.11 KiB) Viewed 137 times