This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Sell your guitars here.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#253160 by etimm
Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:34 pm
Selling my Ampeg B2R bass head and matching Ampeg BSE410HLF 4x10 bass cab.

I've owned this setup for close to 10 years and it's probably seen 20 gigs and light practice use. This is a great setup and sounds nearly as good as other setups costs 3x as much, in my opinion.

It hasn't seen much use in the last few years. I just discovered a slight buzzing from a ground in the amp. It's 100% silent if i put my hand on the amp. It could be more of an issue with the wiring in my house...but i'm trying to sort it out.

The casters on the bass cab roll great...which important because it's heavy. The only flaw I can find is that two of the EQ sliders on the amp are missing the levers. You can still move them with your finger and everything still works...just not as easy to adjust on the fly. I usually use the knobs instead of the EQ sliders so I've never bothered to put new sliders on.

I'm willing sell either the amp or the bass cab individually, so feel free to make me an offer if you only want one.

I live in St. Augustine and work in Jacksonville and can meet you anywhere in between. Duval County Sheriff's office & St. Augustine Beach police allow people to use their lobby & parking lots for safe online transactions...so you'll be able to (safely) hear it play before you buy it. Bring along your bass if want to test it. I also have a power inverter in my car, so we can plug it in in the parking lot.

I'll consider trades or partial trades. Electric guitars - something along the lines of an Epiphone Les Paul, ES-355 or maybe a Fender/Squire jaguar or Mustang? Something the ~ $300 value range with cash on top.

A tandem kayak, surfboards, a complete windsurfing setup are all things I could use. I may even consider a project car, motorcycle, or 4x4 if you have something older, interesting and/or fun.

http://staugustine.craigslist.org/msg/5355246019.html