This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Sell your guitars here.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#245782 by Richard Wood
Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:11 am
I reluctantly have my custom made Suhr Modern Koa 7 String guitar for sale with G&G Custom Hardshell Form-Fit Case.

It is by far the best guitar I have ever owned and played and I have owned a lot of high-end guitars such as Blackmachines, MM JP's, Ibanez Universe, Les Pauls and Fender Strats.
This guitar is amazing to play.The neck is really fast and easy and the tone really is immense.
I have installed a calibrated ceramic set of Black Hawk Bare Knuckle 7 string pickups, which sound amazing and are very versatile. The original pickups which came with the guitar are the Suhr JST 7-Hot Neck & Bridge Humbuckers which are also included in the sale.

It has only ever stayed at home and has always been kept in the case and only played when I have had time at home. I use other guitars for work (teaching, session playing, gigs, etc).
I am selling it for financial reasons and I really can't afford to keep it as I'm hardly using it and it really needs an owner who is going to get the most out of the guitar.

The guitar is in immaculatecondition all round, it really has been looked after well.

Here's the full specs:

Guitar Model: Suhr Modern 7 String

Body Wood: 1 piece Figured Koa

Neck Wood: Roasted Birdseye Maple

Finger Board: Ebony

Neck Shape: Modern Elliptical 7. 780-850

Neck Radius: 16"

Headstock: Matching Figured Kao

Tuners: Hipshot Locking Tuners

Nut: Floyd

Nut Width: 1.650

Frets: Jumbo Stainless Steel

Bridge: Floyd Rose Original 7-String

Hardware: Chrome

Input Jack: Side Jack

Electronics: Volume,Tone, 5-Way, push/pull to split bridge Humbucker

Pickups: Bare Knuckle 7 String Black Hawk Calibrated set Ceramic 4wire - The original pickups Suhr installed are Suhr JST 7-Hot Neck & Bridge Humbuckers.

Finish: Natural Gloss

Inlay: Mother of Pearl logo with gloss headstock

Case: G&G Custom Hardshell Form-Fit Case

I ordered and paid £3899 brand new from Suhr and I am selling for £2500 ovno. I am open to serious offers only.

Cheers
Richard