This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Sell your guitars here.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#236560 by schmedidiah
Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:39 am
I have nothing to buy or sell, but yes, bass player here. 8)
#236565 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:14 pm
Well... this section of the forum is for selling equipment. I've seen a few basses offered here, but generally this is a lousy place to try to sell anything, just not enough traffic.
#236566 by schmedidiah
Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:48 pm
I never have any idea what section I'm currently reading or posting in. Could be the layout of this site. Could be my lousy attention span. What were we talking about? Squirrel! :shock:
#236577 by schmedidiah
Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:27 am
Let's.

Whatcha got? You know, there was a thread a few months ago called "Lo And Behold....."
That was about bass or bass players, or sumthin.

I had the pleasure of jamming with a family friend on Sunday. He's a freshman in high school, joined the marching band, concert band, all that jazz.
Long story short, I loaned him my drum set.
So, we played for a while (him on drums, me on guitar and then bass).
He couldn't believe all of my fx pedals!
Then I asked him if he wanted to let me play drums
(he's also borrowed a guitar from me and played a song in the talent show, last year).
So he played my bass first, then my guitar. His first time playing anything electric, first time playing a bass.
That felt amazing, to be able to help this kid. His dad abandoned the family for drugs, the year he was born.
I feel about ten feet tall, right about now.
Let that old Billy goat run his mouth, about how I'm no musician.
This. This feeling has me completely overjoyed.

Bass!!! :D
#236593 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:17 pm
That sounds like a premium bass collection!
#236715 by DarrellAtlBch
Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:08 pm
Fender Jazz V Bass 1998. Mim
Great shape.$350
ESP LTD Bass Guitar five string $350 Great shape.
#237262 by James Vaughn
Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:32 pm
So little of anything Bass maybe we should just have a General Bass forum where we can sell, BS etc.
#237264 by DainNobody
Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:36 pm
I believe there already is a BASS sub-forum and know for sure there is a buy/sell/trade sub-category