This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Sell your guitars here.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#201892 by rod955
Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:58 am
Forsale is an immaculate Paul Reed Smith 25th Aniversary Santana Model Guitar. I have replaced the original pickups with EMG's The bridge is an EMG85 and the Neck is a EMG89X with coil tap by way of a push pull volume knob. This gives the axe amazing versitilty in tone as you can split the neck pickup to a single coil sound. Excellent for rythm or that stevie, Jimi tone but with no noise. I will of course include the original PRS santana pickups if you wish to take it back to stock. The finish on the guitar is truly unique and looks stunning. All gold Hardware. The photos do not do it Justice. The are no marks or scratches, it is almost mint. Perhaps a slight bit of tarnish on the gold bridge. The case has a few scuffs and scratches but otherwise in great nick and very clean.
I purchased NEW this from the states in June 2012. Cost me a littlle under $5000, without the EMG's which were another $350
This is a beautiful instrument. Amazing to play, Beautifully balanced and sounds incredible. The Craftmanship is unmistakable.You will not find a finer instrument.
Please email me with questions or if you require more photos
$2500au plus freight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f01ntKgRKNM