This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Sell your guitars here.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#197397 by DavidAlvarez
Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:03 am
Hi Everyone,

I'm apealing for help to find the my bass amp and my drummers gear, and if so the, the pigs who broke into my car to nick it... ideally just want the stuff back though...

The loss of earnings caused by this theft is devastating.

If anyone saw something last night and this morning (2nd of December 22:00 and 3rd December 6:30 am) I would really appreciate you getting in touch.

We've set up a facebook page/event for this should anyone be able to help

http://www.facebook.com/events/50270681 ... l_activity

if the link doesn't work you can find the facebook page by searching for "Bespoke Drums Stolen"

Please spread the word and share this as much as possible. Particularly to friends in London. Especially to any with music connections!!

Details:
- Gallien-Krueger MB150E/112 Bass amp - SERIAL NUMBER Available
- Custom Made CHD Gecko drums CHD Gecko drums (custom made) ‘Autumn Fade’ (brown-orange burst)

stolen last night from South Norwood, London, SE25.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give!

#197452 by gbheil
Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:51 pm
Sorry bout your luck man.

I hate a thief. When I travel / gig, I go heeled.

But hell . . . this is Texas.

Insurance ? Finding "nicked" gear is pretty rare.

#197457 by Mike Nobody
Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:17 pm
The Butthole Surfers traveled with their pet Pit Bull Terrier, Mark Farner, who guarded the gear.
I've never heard of them having a problem with thieves.

I try to find tips to combat this from homeless people living in their van.
There are some YouTube videos made by folks living in their vans, giving tours around their modifications and offering advice for other people who become homeless.