This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Sell your guitars here.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#613 by RMORIALLI
Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:45 pm
Hello! I have a very special custom made DEAN Baby ML Deluxe for sale. This is the ONLY Dean Baby ML that was ever made with this pickup configuration of Humbucker/Strat/Strat. I talked to Dean Zelinsky himself and verified that this is truly the only one ever made this way. It is a set neck pearl white NITRO FINISH (nicely yellowed) with black binding..........all gold hardware in decent shape, a Kahler Pro Series Tremolo, Strap locks, black pickguard, and OHSC (which is in decent shape). The headstock on this one is the "ShrimpFork" model. The fretboard is Ebony with real MOP block inlays with a #1 fret inlay as well, in mint condition with a totally reworked fretboard by my Luthier Tom "TK" Keckler at Strings N' Things Memphis. The frets are hand honed and polished to 1/10,000 inch of dead level, and the action is VERY low, no buzzing. This guitar plays like butter.

There are several finish checks from daily wear and tear, but they make it look like a real player. There are a couple of nicks, but do not hurt the way it looks or plays. The value of this guitar changes dramatically depending on who you talk to, but I can assure you that it is worth a lot simply because it is a one of a kind, and hand made for the most part.

I am asking for $1500, OBO. This guiatr has a lifetime of play left on it, and it sounds great. If you were to go to the Dean Forum, you will be told that this guitar isn't worth much, but those guys are very "clicky" and derfinitely do NOT appreciate one of a kind beauties like this one. If you know anything about special hand made one of a kind guitars as a collectable, you will definitely appreciate this guitar I am willing to consider ANY offer above $1,000.00. Otherwize, I will continue to play this guitar along with all my others and be quite happy keeping it.

Take a look at these pictures, email me at : [email protected]. This guitar was gone over inside and out by Tom "TK" Keckler, and he said that it is truly a well made guitar and worth at least $1,000.00. I will give you the serial number and info if you email me. It was made in 1983 in the original Chicago Factory as a special order for a customer, the serial number verifies this.

I tried to input the images here, but they do not work here for some reason.

RICCO POLLAN