This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Sell your guitars here.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#3499 by profile105535
Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:09 pm
Hi, I have a beautiful 1998 Tacoma acoustic/electric thinline (3.5") with full Baggs onboard electronics package. Solid Sitka Spruce Top with solid Mahagony sides and back. Beautiful rosette work around the soundhole and it has tortise binding! It looks like a Gibson ES series guitar with a sharp cutaway. It's like new old stock, I am the original owner and it has always been stored in a climate controlled condition (has about 20 hours play time on it). It plays great and it keeps up sound wise with my Martin HD-28. New Elixir 10's on it with a non Tacoma floral inlay truss rod cover. (the original one is still in the case) This guitar plays like an electric but sounds like an acoustic, unplugged it has a very warm tone but "G","B" and "E" remain bright and all are very resonant. It stays in tune, no problems there at all. The case is a true work of art, very heavy duty and it fits the guitar like a glove (has a few scuffs, nothing major). This is a pro level acoustic/electric gigging guitar but also works quite well for the "home picker". It has never been gigged and has no dings, wings or anything else. pics are available. Trades for a Gibson SG or certain Fenders (ex: MIJ Jazzmaster, MIJ,MIA Strats) Guitar is in Ohio, I can supply references. I had contacted Tacoma before Fender bought them and they said only 200 of these were ever made (still have the email saved). I have never seen another one and this was at the high end of Tacoma's line (it was expensive new). Also included is the Tacoma catalog for that year of the guitar with complete specs. $850.00 plus shipping[/img] [email protected]

#3500 by rocket88
Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:37 pm
I don't know why I didn't get a screen name when I registered but I re-registered with the name rocket88. Really, that is one nice guitar, who ever buys it will not be dissapointed.

#4095 by rocket88
Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:37 pm
This guitar has been sold. :D