This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Let your thoughts be heard about the latest news and gossip in the music world.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#58891 by fisherman bob
Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:29 am
You don't want to know my opinion of Michael Jackson.

#58896 by philbymon
Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:52 pm
His personal demons aside, MJ is one hell of a performer.

Imagine the years of training he went through at the hands of his unforgiving father to become what he became, professionally. He obviously had no childhood at all. (Most of the family is a train wreck, isn't it?)

He works hard at what he does. He's entertaining as hell on stage. He's prepared an awesome show for his comeback, I'm sure.

I wonder how his new stuff will sound? He is like that train wreck, in that I can't look away...

#58934 by Starfish Scott
Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:50 pm
Bobo the chiMp says "he raped me".

(film at 11) lol
Last edited by Starfish Scott on Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#58989 by fisherman bob
Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:42 am
I assume you mean Bobo the chimp, not Chip. It's not a good idea to try and rape a chimp by the way. They are seven times stronger pound for pound than homo sapiens (that's humans). If M J had raped a chimp I dare say the chimp would have been judge and jury at the same time and given old M J one helluva facial (as in rip his head off). At the time of M J's trial my sons caregiver asked me if I would ever be so crazy to let my son go and stay a week with old M J. I told him I would let him go in a heartbeat. H asked "What are you crazy?" I told him M J would have never made it to trial if he raped my son (HE would EASILY rip his head off, pronto). My son is SCARY strong and would no trouble with anybody trying to rape him. I shouldn't be talking about M J raping or molesting any kid. He WAS acquitted of all charges, wasn't he? Kind of like when O J was acquitted of murder. Later...

#59025 by philbymon
Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:50 am
I just love it when we still hold grudges for ppl who are found not guilty in a court of law. Why bother with the courts if we can try them & come to our own conclusions from what we hear in the media, cuz we all know how ACCURATE they are, don't we?

Far as I'm concerned, both OJ & MJ are innocent. That doesn't mean I'd like the former to date my sister, or the latter to watch my grandson, but I won't talk badly about their "crimes," since according to the letter of law, they didn't commit any.

#59029 by fisherman bob
Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:46 am
Isn't it funny that when OJ was considerably poorer than when he allegedly killed his wife his team of defense lawyers had considerably less skill than his original "dream team" of lawyers. OJ certainly at the very least had an anger management problem and cooling off in prison will probably be good therapy for him. Isn't it also funny that before MJ's actual trial there were other accusers who never made it to court because extreme wealth intervened. Isn't it funny that old MJ decided it was a good idea to leave the good old USA to give us prejudiced Americans a chance to cool off so that when he returns it will be as a true hero, completely exonerated and viewed pure as the driven snow...

#59116 by Starfish Scott
Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:31 pm
Bobo drank the JESUS JUICE and was passed out when MJ harshed him. LOL

Bobo told his mother, but she told him that MJ gave the family "MANY" bananas to keep quiet about it.