This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Let your thoughts be heard about the latest news and gossip in the music world.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#17663 by FanscapeBandHookup
Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:01 pm
I’m helping promote the new all-E Street Radio Sirius channel and I wanted to make sure you had all the details:

- All Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band- all the time!
- Rare Concert Recordings
- Daily Features on the new album, Magic, and track-by-track discussions with Bruce and the band.
- Behind the scenes insight from band insiders
- Fans can submit their favorite live recordings- and if Sirius chooses to play your recording, you have the chance to be a guest host and share your memories of that show
- Springsteen fans- both celebrity and otherwise- can guest DJ on the channel

If you don’t have Sirius, you can preview the station for free at http://www.sirius.com/estreetradio. Hope you’ll join us!
#17852 by fisherman bob
Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:49 pm
that featured artists for a week or so. For example one week it was Beatles radio, the next week it was Led Zeppelin radio, etc. I thought this was a great idea. For that week if you were in the mood for the particular artist they were featuring you would tune in. It would be even better if a radio station had an artist of the day and each day featured a different artist. I can't see a radio station featuring just one artist forever. Later...