This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Let your thoughts be heard about the latest news and gossip in the music world.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#16349 by Axgrinder
Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:44 am
Guitaranatomy wrote:Lmao. *Turns off cellphone* It ain't worth it. I think they will put me in one as well if I call them. So, I will just cancel that call.

Ah shucks...... and just when it was getting exciting! Incidentally, I put a couple more tunes up if you care to lend them an ear! Have a good one bro.
(I hate cell phones) If I want a ball and chain I'll get married! :wink:

#16365 by Guitaranatomy
Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:01 pm
Axgrinder wrote:
Guitaranatomy wrote:Lmao. *Turns off cellphone* It ain't worth it. I think they will put me in one as well if I call them. So, I will just cancel that call.

Ah shucks...... and just when it was getting exciting! Incidentally, I put a couple more tunes up if you care to lend them an ear! Have a good one bro.

Lmao. Yeah I guess a cellphone is like being married.

On the other note, I listened to the pieces you put up. They are abstract sounding. The song "Gone Away" sounds a bit disjointed, it may be my headphones (One ear is busted). The song "Through The Eyes of a Child," is very pretty. The song Parody has some awesome solos man. I really like how you did it, the artificial harmonics, the unison bends that have the individual notes being played, and the speed is perfect. *Thumbs up* on "Parody" and "Through The Eyes of a Child."

By the way, is there any slight wah on "Parody," or is that all artificial harmonics?

#16461 by Axgrinder
Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:32 pm
Guitaranatomy wrote:
Axgrinder wrote:

Lmao. Yeah I guess a cellphone is like being married.

On the other note, I listened to the pieces you put up. They are abstract sounding. The song "Gone Away" sounds a bit disjointed, it may be my headphones (One ear is busted). The song "Through The Eyes of a Child," is very pretty. The song Parody has some awesome solos man. I really like how you did it, the artificial harmonics, the unison bends that have the individual notes being played, and the speed is perfect. *Thumbs up* on "Parody" and "Through The Eyes of a Child."

By the way, is there any slight wah on "Parody," or is that all artificial harmonics?

Nope, That's all me brother, except I was using a little chorus and reverb. I was playing through my VOX AD50VT. Quite a kick ass little amp and the loudest 50 watter I have yet to play trough. Gone away sounds much better in stereo yo! (};-P) Thanks for the compliments though there appreciated! I've got a new one that I'll be sticking up here soon that's pretty bitchin. At least I think so.

Hey..... How come you haven't posted anything? I'd like to here your stuff, dude! :?

#16462 by Guitaranatomy
Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:47 pm
Lol. Well, I look forward to your next upload man. The reason I have not put anything up is because of quite a couple of reasons. One, my guitar is crap, two my amp is crap, but most importantly, I do not have a microphone. However, I am in luck, when I get that new Spider 3 amplifier I can record, it has built in jacks for it, so, hopefully I can find a way to directly hook it to my laptop. Either that or I will just go out and buy that darn Zoom H2 or some other cheap model for recording.

So yeah, you got my word man, I will put some of my crap up as soon as I can. Just got to get that better gear! Hmm, when I do though, do I put my own stuff up, or is it alright for me to show off some covers? :D

You are welcome for the compliments. Peace out man, GuitarAnatomy.

#16503 by Axgrinder
Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:19 am
Guitaranatomy wrote:Lol. Well, I look forward to your next upload man. The reason I have not put anything up is because of quite a couple of reasons. One, my guitar is crap, two my amp is crap, but most importantly, I do not have a microphone. However, I am in luck, when I get that new Spider 3 amplifier I can record, it has built in jacks for it, so, hopefully I can find a way to directly hook it to my laptop. Either that or I will just go out and buy that darn Zoom H2 or some other cheap model for recording.

So yeah, you got my word man, I will put some of my crap up as soon as I can. Just got to get that better gear! Hmm, when I do though, do I put my own stuff up, or is it alright for me to show off some covers? :D

You are welcome for the compliments. Peace out man, GuitarAnatomy.

I understand completely my brother! I need a hotter computer myself. This old dual 500 MHz G4 can't handle much Logic before she buckles. Say.... You should check out the M-AUDIO FASTTRACK USB Interface. It's what I've been running and it works flawlessly! You can pick one up brand new for under $100 clams or even cheaper on ebay. I don't know if your running a Mac or not, but all I did was plug it into my USB 2 and I was off to the races! You can plug in 1/4 inch from your amp and it has a high Z for your Mic. Something to consider. I'm not rich either bud, so I know how it is! Be well my friend. (No covers dude!) :shock:

Ax
Last edited by Axgrinder on Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

#16504 by Guitaranatomy
Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:24 am
Lmao! " (No covers dude!) :shock: "

Okay, no covers man, all originals. I will check that out, thanks for the tips dude.

Off to Ebay!