This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Let your thoughts be heard about the latest news and gossip in the music world.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#221881 by Donald Ray
Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:53 pm
I am just checking out how many people that is from TENN area .

TENN tri-state area's
#222413 by mike550369
Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:02 am
Like the subject line says, I am not from TENN (wish I lived there though)....Question, and it may be dumb, what is the unsigned musician / band scene like there. Are there any sources for an unsigned musician or band to get their material to the listening ears of the public? Let me know.
#237591 by lepord155
Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:17 am
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

Pass your Testking C4120-782 and Testking MB7-700 braindumps exams in first try by using our guaranteed bu.edu and nmu and best quality Regis College