This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Let your thoughts be heard about the latest news and gossip in the music world.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#13239 by Starfish Scott
Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:53 pm
Someone was mentioning some free stuff earlier. They said it was good.

(the price is right)

#16255 by Axgrinder
Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:00 am
:twisted: Hot damn! Who needs the inquirer, when you've got "Band mix forum?" Axl's a punk ass bitch!!! In my opinion.
#16256 by Axgrinder
Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:13 am
Die by night wrote:Damn, I gotta get recording somehow cause I have riffs that
I want people to hear! Poop. :(

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

It's free and you can achieve some kick as results with out a major learning curve!

good luck,

Ax

#16271 by Irminsul
Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:47 pm
I've never heard of Scott Weiland, so I guess I don't give a sh*t.

#16274 by Starfish Scott
Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:43 pm
Like I always say "Guns are bad, but I like "Revolvers".

Meaning, g-n-r is not my cup of tea. I do like velvet revolver, though.
#16278 by Guitaranatomy
Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:58 pm
Velvet Revolver is good, their best song was Slither. I want to learn that solo to that song when I buy a Crybaby Wah. But I must remain loyal to GnR. I find Axl's voice great, just not anymore (The drugs, the plastic surgery, his pure insanity all took it away). However, may I note, I am not a major Slash fan. I think he is cool, but eh.

*Note: You may not have heard of Scott Weiland, but if you have heard of Stone Temple Pilots (STP), that was their lead singer.

#16283 by Irminsul
Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:20 pm
I see. Yeah I am familiar with STP, just never liked them much. I think that whole genre of music sort of doesn't strike a chord with me (no music pun intended).

#16284 by Guitaranatomy
Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:27 pm
Look, who can account for taste? Everyone's is different. I thought STP was alright, I am not a major fan of them. I preferred GnR, I liked Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam, and Soundgarden. I remember I use to confuse Scott Weiland with Eddie Vedder when I heard the song Wicked Garden. Of course, I do not make that mistake now, but when I was younger I thought their voices were very close.

Anyhow, I am a metalhead. So my favorite band is Metallica. Kirk Hammett forever! *Evil laugh*

#47848 by thesystemhasfailed
Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:02 pm
[quote="DEEZ 420"]I think they both suck, but that`s just my opinion!

yeah yeah!

#47874 by Andragon
Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:56 pm
Bullshit, either way. People said the same bout Axl and Slash and nothing actually happened. They had a fallout, but made up like the pretty boys they are :lol:

#47882 by thesystemhasfailed
Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:30 pm
Andragon wrote:Bullshit, either way. People said the same bout Axl and Slash and nothing actually happened. They had a fallout, but made up like the pretty boys they are :lol:

ne 1 in a sleaze rock/ glam band is an f-ing pretty boy. my mom sez the only reason why they get laid is cuz honies apparently have to have that one gay guy in the clique to help her friends find the perfect guy then they get drunk on wine coolers at their soap opera parties only to wake up in bed with the puffed and primped pretty boy. and i sure as hell don't roll on shabbus! shomer f---in shabbus!

#47896 by fisherman bob
Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:16 am
What's the purpose of reviving this dumbass topic from March 14 2006?

#47906 by gbheil
Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:13 am
I was wondering that same thing Bob. Hell I got to work the hospital tomorrow for beer money. I think I'll just go to bed.