This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Let your thoughts be heard about the latest news and gossip in the music world.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#591 by RMORIALLI
Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:32 am
I have heard from several sources that Mick Mars of Motley Crue is very ill and MAY not be able to tour anymore. I also heard that there will be auditions in LA if he gets any worse. Is there ANY truth to this rumor? If there is,I am definitely going to audition for this band.......I am perfect for it. I can play and sound exactly like Mick (which is what they will be looking for....a CLONE), and I am in the same age group as they are, and I can even look a little like Mick. Someone please let us know if it is true. Thanks,

Ricco
#1293 by DEEZ 420
Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:20 am
RMORIALLI wrote:I am perfect for it. I can play and sound exactly like Mick (which is what they will be looking for....a CLONE)

Ricco

Not really. Be yourself and do the best you can. And if they don`t like it, f**k `EM! At least you tried to be somebody, not to be somebody else! Good luck though either way.

www.myspace.com/spadevoice
www.tinfoilfuse.com
www.myspace.com/tinfoilfuse

#12246 by Starfish Scott
Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:04 pm
Mick Mars looks like he is older than I am and I am 39. (kiss of death)

AS for his sound? Eccchhh, cultivate your own sound, you pathetic Motley Crue wannabe. We will all have more respect for you if you are original.

Audition for Motley Crue, but do not emulate Mick Mars without adding something original to the mix.