This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Let your thoughts be heard about the latest news and gossip in the music world.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#164506 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:40 pm
A, C, E-flat, and G go into a bar. ...

The bartender says, "Sorry, but we don't serve minors." So E-flat leaves, and C and G have an open fifth between them. After a few drinks, the fifth is diminished, and G is out flat.

F comes in and tries to augment the situation, but is not sharp enough. D comes in and heads for the bathroom, saying, "Excuse me; I'll just be a second." Then A comes in, but the bartender is not convinced that this relative of C is not a minor.

Then the bartender notices B-flat hiding at the end of the bar and says, "Get out! You're the seventh minor I've found in this bar tonight."

E-flat comes back the next night in a three-piece suit with nicely shined shoes. The bartender says, "You're looking sharp tonight. Come on in, this could be a major development." Sure enough, E-flat soon takes off his suit and everything else, and is au natural.

Eventually C sobers up and realizes in horror that he's under a rest. C is brought to trial, found guilty of contributing to the diminution of a minor, and is sentenced to 10 years of D.S. without Coda at an upscale correctional facility.

#164510 by Lynard Dylan
Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:49 pm
Now was G the dominant seventh or the major seventh?
#238564 by kashif
Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:47 pm
This is exceptionally decent fair and amazing post.....you shook posting it much appreciated a lot......!!!

Enjoy the real success with 640-911 exam and cisco ccna online training programs and latest lean six sigma training Also prepare for next level with qualityccna voip - Test-king.com questions and www.northeastern.edu and join Stevenson University