This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Let your thoughts be heard about the latest news and gossip in the music world.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#114096 by stebro
Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:19 am
This local Kansas man has finally been signed to DeJavu Records owned by Tommy Overstreet. Take a look at my bandmix profile and let me know what you think. Shoot me a message. If you like it go to Facebook and look for The Diamondback Band. Thanks to all the many friends I have made here at Bandmix. Look forward to seeing you all in the future.

Steve

#116220 by fisherman bob
Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:50 am
Congratulations, especially on the two tunes on your Bandmix profile. I LOVE the way you recorded these. Very little reverb used, good compression, instruments (all VERY well played) sound nice and even, very well crafted tunes, HOT guitar leads, solid vocals, harmonies not over-done, yeah you guys know what you're doing. Beaucoup kudos, let me know if you gig around the Kansas City area. If I have time I'll come check you out...

#116221 by fisherman bob
Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:52 am
Almost forgot, put this same post (or similar post) on the General topic heading on this forum as well, more people will view it and listen to your music...

#116223 by philbymon
Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:01 am
I think he did, bob, & I think I responded...

#116230 by fisherman bob
Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:20 pm
Must have missed it...