This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Let your thoughts be heard about the latest news and gossip in the music world.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#81311 by 12 String Tim and Sharon
Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:31 pm
:D 12 STRING TIM & SHARON - Entertainers
FULL TIME IN TEXAS - Music, Show & Dance.
Musicians and Entertainers.
1,000's of songs (Country, Rock, Oldies, Blues & More)
Wireless - Very Entertaining & FUN

Tim: Lead Vocals, Plays 12 string guitar and wears many hats.
Sharon: Vocals, Plays percussion, changes outfits and costumes to skits and is a hoot.

AVAILABLE FOR: Private Parties, Dances, Shows, Clubs, Bars, Events, Reunions, Weddings, etc.

See:
http://www.12stringtim.com for more information.

#81346 by fisherman bob
Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:42 am
It wouldn't hurt you to get some music loaded on your Bandmix profile page as well as some more music loaded on your website. The sound on your website video doesn't do you justice I'm sure. Some good studio work would help your cause. Good luck...hope gigs come your way.

#81535 by gbheil
Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:30 pm
You guys sound like a fun loving pair.
Good luck and God speed.

#81584 by 12 String Tim and Sharon
Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:02 am
fisherman bob wrote:It wouldn't hurt you to get some music loaded on your Bandmix profile page as well as some more music loaded on your website. The sound on your website video doesn't do you justice I'm sure. Some good studio work would help your cause. Good luck...hope gigs come your way.
Hi Fisherman Bob: You are right about the video, it was taken by an amateur in Missouri in 2006. Unfortunately haven't found anyone currently qualified to do a video around here. Thank you for the input and will seriously consider having another video made. Keep in touch. Sharon P.S. I added you to my music list - please do the same. Thanks
Last edited by 12 String Tim and Sharon on Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

#81585 by 12 String Tim and Sharon
Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:05 am
sanshouheil wrote:You guys sound like a fun loving pair.
Good luck and God speed.
Hi guys: Thank you for the reply. Yes, we do have fun and that's what it's all about. Fun for us as well as the fans. Keep in touch and good luck to you too. Take Care, Sharon P.S. I added you to my music list - please do the same. Thanks

#81641 by gbheil
Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:45 pm
I will, but I pulled down all our music a few days ago.
Still have some on our home site though.

#82217 by fisherman bob
Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:57 am
12 String Tim and Sharon wrote:
fisherman bob wrote:It wouldn't hurt you to get some music loaded on your Bandmix profile page as well as some more music loaded on your website. The sound on your website video doesn't do you justice I'm sure. Some good studio work would help your cause. Good luck...hope gigs come your way.
Hi Fisherman Bob: You are right about the video, it was taken by an amateur in Missouri in 2006. Unfortunately haven't found anyone currently qualified to do a video around here. Thank you for the input and will seriously consider having another video made. Keep in touch. Sharon P.S. I added you to my music list - please do the same. Thanks
I added you to my music list. Thanks for reminding me about the music list. I went ahead and added a bunch of other frequent forum contributors to my music list. Thanks.