This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Let your thoughts be heard about the latest news and gossip in the music world.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#87684 by philbymon
Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:54 pm
He seems like a pretty cool person. He didn't use his father's name & fame to promote himself. Thus far, having never heard his music, I like him. He seems to be coming into his own, & deserves applauds for that, if for nothing else.

I hope his material lives up to it all.

#100768 by iamnotjerry
Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:06 am
I have heard him on The Loft, Sirius XM 29 a lot lately. There are family comparisons for sure, but like other sons of famous fathers, he will hold his own.

jorge

http://www.iamnotjerry.com
#275677 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:44 pm
Adam Carew wrote:Oh come one, the link does not work! :(

Maybe because it's an 8-year-old article? :lol: :lol: :lol:
#294284 by markjam123
Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:33 am
Didn't know about Harper Simon until I chanced upon this thread. Simon and Garfunkel is one of my favorite musical acts. Their music took me through some testing times, and for that reason, the duo will always be special to me.
#294287 by schmedidiah
Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:35 pm
he's probably not that great without Garfunkel Jr to harmonize with him. :D
#295664 by Planetguy
Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:38 pm
WILLIE!

dude, are you too daft to realize you're in THE wrong place for attention?!!?!???! :roll:

I mean, i appreciate the effort trying to rally the old regulars to take up arms against you, but that's a fool's errand. this place is a ghost town.....not because of your shenanigans, mind you. So, don't hurt yourself patting yourself on the back for that "accomplishment". No, this place just became an empty echo chamber as everyone moved on to more frequented forums.

As I said, I do applaud the effort, though. Please give my best to Dayne and/or that dipshit Kerry. (wink, wink)
#295668 by Mordgeld
Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:35 pm
my willie wrote:no planet gay it is because of me. If I Hadn't been the mega troll I was I would not have driven off some of the community like I did ; and then those cock sniffing faggots who run bandmix would have not removed the forum link from the main page cutting off the blood supply this place needs to grow. Also my many fake / spam profiles created by selenium scripts I wrote drove people away from this site too. Half the people on this site don't even exist. I never wanted attention I wanted the 14.95 i was f**k out of by band mix years ago but the cock sniffing faggots who run this place were too greedy to give me what I was owed. The fact they let that Commie Jimmy danger spew his marxist propaganda here didn't help matters either.

So, you perceive that BM is screwing the music community so you proceed to get back at them by screwing the music community? :lol: I'm sure someone could have contributed that out of 1 day of busking for you to GTFO, but I think you preferred to stick it to the man.