This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General Forum Rules and Updates
#19 by BMix
Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:57 pm
Subject: Benefit concert ofr Hurrcaine Victims, Gallup New Mexico...

Hi,
My name is Eddie and I work in radio. I work for Millennium Media Inc. from Gallup, New Mexico. We have four radio stations, three FM\'s and one AM.
We are holding a Benefit Concert to raise money for victims of the Hurracaine\'s that hit the Gulf Coast. It\'s going to be held on October 15th, 2005 at the Kenneth Halloway Auditorium, located at the Gallup High school, Gallup, New Mexico. All proceeds go to help people affected by the Hurracaine\'s. We have a few local bands, and have room for more.
I\'m interested in getting bands who might be traveling through and around the 15th, to play for a new audience, and the bands will get great a radio promotion and acknowledgement. Since this is a fundraiser, we can NOT pay the bands.
I\'m looking for some blues or even bands from the New Orleans area, or bands that have a jazz sound. Since we have really never had any bands of this source play in Indian Country. Yes, Gallup is also know as the Indian Capital of the World.
If you are interested, call me at 505-863-6851 ext. 15, or please write me at [email protected] or eddie @classicrock93x.com. Our company web site is www.gallupradio.com. Check it out! I look forward to hearing from you. God bless you all.